College Name: Anna University,MIT Campus
Event : Two Days Workshop on Emerging Trends In Mechatronic System(ETMS 2015)
Event Date : 6th & 7th March 2015
Organized by: Department of Production Technology
About Workshop: The objective of this workshop is to provide opportunity for PG students, research scholars, faculty members and industrialist to enrich their knowledge in the advancement of Mechatronics Engineering.
Event Topics:(Interested aspirants should be drawn DD in favor of “TAPE, Dept of PT” payable at Chennai.)
The workshop covers the following important aspects in the Mechatronics field but not limited to these topics.
- Elements of Mechatronics systems.
- Modeling and Simulation of Mechatronics systems.
- Virtual instrumentation and automation.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Machine vision and signal processing.
Dates To Remember
- Last date for receiving the registration form : 18.02.2015
- Confirmation of registration & schedule : 25.02.2015
The scanned copy of DD and scanned copy of filled registration form should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Original registration form and DD should be mailed to the given address. The confirmation of registration is only through e-mail and accommodation will not be provided.
For More Details: Clickhere
Department of Production Technology
Anna University, MIT Campus, Chromepet,
Chennai – 600 044.