College Name: K.L.N. College of Engineering
Event : One Day Workshop On Intellectual Property Rights & Innovations
About Event: The workshop is well structured, focused and result oriented. The workshop focuses on the ‘Overview on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)’and ‘How to convert the research and project works into Patents’. This training will bring a positive transformation in the faculty member’s attitude towards their project and research works and get them more focused as well as result oriented, so that the organizational goals can be achieved at ease.Contents of workshop
- Overview on Intellectual Property Rights.
- How to Convert the Research and Project works into Patents.
- Copyrights and Trademarks.
- How to Optimize Patent Search.
- Research Scholars / Faculty : Rs.700/-
- PG/ Final year B.E. Students : Rs.300 /-
How to Apply: Xerox copy of the application duly signed and recommended by the Head of the Institution may be sent to Dr. M.R. Thansekhar, Coordinator, Department of Mechanical Engineering, along with Demand Draft on or before 18-01-2016.
Dr. M. R. Thansekhar,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
K.L.N. College of Engineering,
Pottaplayam - 630612
98657 80450, 98945 28156