College Name: LBS College of Engineering
Event : National conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology, nCORETech 2016
About Event: National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology [nCORETech] is planned to be organised every year from 2013 and on every fifth year as an International Conference. The objective of nCORETech is to bring together the academicians, scientists, researchers and engineers from institutions and industries to a common platform to interact and share their knowledge and experience. The conference will also provide a very good exposure to recent advancements in technologies. The keynote lectures scheduled in the conference, to be delivered by reputed personalities from industries, R&D organizations and academic institutions, will help in motivating the participants for starting and strengthening research activities in new frontiers of Science and Technology.
Section A – Mechanical Engineering
- Energy Audit, CAD,CAM,CAE,FEM, FMS, Advances in Industrial Refrigeration and Air- Conditioning Systems, Advances in Renewable Energy Sources, Recent Trends in IC engines and Automobiles, Mechatronics and Robotics, Nano Technology, Rapid Prototyping, Condition Monitoring, Maintenance Engineering, Alternative Fuels, Cryogenics, Fluidization, Industrial Engineering, Sustainable Engineering.
Section B- Electrical Engineering
- UPS and Battery Energy Storage Systems, Energy Security, Application of green technology, Renewable Energy Systems, Energy Conservation and Management, Non – conventional Energy, Power Systems Analysis, FACTS and HVDC, AI applications to power systems, Power System economics, Restructured Power Systems, Relaying and Protection, Analysis and Design of Electrical Machines, Electric Vehicle, Power Electronic Converters and Drives, Power Quality, Active Filters and VAR Compensation Schemes, Non Linear Systems and Control, Robust Control, Networked Control Systems, Optimal Control, Intelligent and AI based control, Fault Tolerant Control.
Section C – Electronics Engineering
- Microwave/ Optical Interactions, Microwave Photonics, Bio – Medical Applications, Smart Antennas, Phased Arrays, T/R Modules, Multi – Beam Scanning, Active Integrated Antennas, HF/UHF/RF passive and Active RFID Tags, Cognitive and Software – defined Radios, Modeling and Simulation of Electronic Devices, Analog and Mixed Signal Circuit Design, Emerging Trends in VLSI, Nano electronics, MEMS, VLSI circuit and Systems, Field – Programmable and Reconfigurable Systems, System Level Design, Mixed Signal Design and Analysis, CMOS and VLSI design, Signal Processing techniques, Application of Neural Networks and Fuzzy logic, Advanced Communication Systems and Applications, Advanced Electrical Drives, Computer Vision and Image Processing, Intelligent Sensors and Systems, Advances in Bio- Medical Engineering, Intelligent Control Systems, Power Quality Monitoring, Sources of Harmonics in Power System, Wireless sensors and Nodes, Image Processing, Voice Recognition and Speech Synthesis.
Section D – Civil Engineering/ Architecture
- Smart Material and Smart / Green Structures, Bio-Concrete, Geo- Environmental Engineering, Soft Computing Technique in Water Resources Engineering, Earthquake Resistant Structures RCC and Steel, GIS and GPS applications in Civil Engineering, Project and Construction Management, Disaster management, Automation in Construction Industry, Environmental Pollution and Control, Intelligent Transport Systems, Finite Element Method.
Section E – Computer Science and Information Technology
- Network Security and Cryptography, Cloud Computing and Security, Ad-Hoc, Mobile, Wireless Network and Mobile Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Pattern/ Image Recognition, DBMS and Information Retrieval, Neural Networks, Data Warehousing and Data Mining, Web Technologies, Theory of Parallel Processing and Distributed computing, 3G/4G Network evolution, Software Engineering, Multimedia, Cyber Crime, Embedded Systems, Cluster Computing, Data Communication, Telecommunication, Networks, Speech, Image and Signal Processing, Protocols and Standards, Personal Communications, Algorithms, Architecture, Pervasive Computing, Grid and Cloud Computing, ANN and Machine learning, Evolutionary Computation, Fuzzy logic applications of Neural Networks
Section F – Applied Science
- Mathematics: Mathematical modeling, Application of functional analysis in science and engineering, Wavelet analysis, Fuzzy logic and control, Differential equation and its engineering applications, Coding and cryptography, Ergodic theory, Chaos and fractals, Game theory, Graph theory and combinatorics, Applications of topology. Nano structured materials and nanotechnology, Non-equilibrium processing of materials, Quasi crystals, Superconductivity & Magnetism, Nano sensors, Nonlinear optics, Solar cell fabrication and synthesis, Quantum electronic properties, Supramolecular Chemistry, Nano science, Photochemistry, Surface science. Electrochemistry, Molecular recognition, Chemical sensors, Biosensors, Green chemistry and engineering metrics, Analytical chemistry, Molecular modeling, Cheminformatics, Computational chemistry, Polymer processing, Supercritical fluids
- Authors are requested to send research papers to email@example.com. All accepted papers and conference proceedings will be published online in following International Journals.
- International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJARCCE)
- International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (IJIREEICE)
- International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology (IARJSET)
- Delegates from industry : Rs.2000/-
- Delegates from Academic Institute : Rs.1500/-
- Student / Research Scholar Delegate : Rs.750/-
LBS College of Engineering, Kasaragod
www.ncoretech.in | www.lbscek.ac.in
Phone: +91 9447 855 635, +91 9946 760 222