College Name: VIT University
Event: National Workshop on Managing Transition Campus to Corporate & Stress Management
Event Date : 10th & 11th March 2016Registration Fee:
About Event: The workshops are not a need basis workshop but basic workshop for being effective in work and personal space. This workshop is semi structured, structured in a way that a participant works with self and others and the learning they get will enhance peoples’ sensitivity , empathy and other skills needed for dealing self and with people effectively.
Topics to be Covered
- Managing Failure
- Learning from mistakes
- Gearing up to face the future
- Optimism to life
- Importance of pessimism
- Positive thinking
- Nurturing one’s strength
- Awareness of one’s strengths and limitations
- Accepting accountability
- Stress Management
- Reduced personal stress
- Improved decision making
- Increase productivity
- Connecting better to family & friends
- More value, balance & happiness every day
- Adapt to stresses
- Manage failureDevelop physical and emotional reserves.
- Better Team building and bonding at workplace
- Work- life balance
- Delegates from Industry : Rs 1000 /- (per day)
- Academicians / Research Scholars/ Students : Rs 750 /- (per day)
- Registration fee will be accepted by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “VIT Chennai “ payable at Chennai along with the completed registration form. Registration fee does not include transportation and accommodation charges.
- Last date for receipt of
- Registration Form with DD : 8th March, 2016
- Acceptance intimation : 9th March, 2016
- Workshop Dates : 10-11th March, 2016
Prof. Rajiv Vincent / Prof. Rajesh. M
School of Computing Science
and Engineering (SCSE),
Vandalur - Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai - 600 127.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Phone: 044 – 39931259 / 1378.
Mobile: +91 9994777058 / +91 99440 43544.
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere