About Association: Plus founded in 2011, comprises world's most distinguished engineers, engineer-scientists and technologists covering the entire spectrum of Scientific disciplines. The aims and objects of the Science Plus are to promote and advance the practice of engineering and technology, related sciences and disciplines and their applications to problems of International importance. Science Plus also encourages inventions, investigations, and research in pursuit of excellence in the field of "Engineering".
Event: 2018 International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Electrical Engineering (ICIEEE-2018) , Vijayawada
Event Date : 20th May 2018
Call for Papers: Following are the topics of interest but not limited to:-
- Electric Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Power Electronics, Power Quality, Power Economic, FACTS, Renewable Energy, Electric Traction, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Electrical Engineering Materials, High Voltage Insulation Technologies, High Voltage Apparatuses, Lightning Detection and Protection, Power System Analysis, SCADA, Electrical Measurements.
- Optimal, Robust and Adaptive Controls, Non Linear and Stochastic Controls, Modeling and Identification, Robotics, Image Based Control, Hybrid and Switching Control, Process Optimization and Scheduling, Control and Intelligent Systems, Artificial Intelligent and Expert System, Fuzzy Logic and Neural Network, Complex Adaptive Systems.
- Microelectronic System, Electronic Materials, Design and Implementation of Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC), System-on-a-Chip (SoC) and Electronic Instrumentation Using CAD Tools.
- Antenna and Wave Propagation, Modulation and Signal Processing for Telecommunication, Wireless and Mobile Communications, Information Theory and Coding, Communication Electronics and Microwave, Radar Imaging, Distributed Platform, Communication Network and Systems, Telematics Services, Security Network, and Radio Communication.
Paper Submission: Clickhere
- Submission Deadline: May 4th 2018
- Registration Deadline: May 8th 2018
- Conference Date: May 20th 2018
A/c No. - 33547315754
IFSC CODE : SBIN0010927
SWIFT CODE: SBININBB270 (For foreign money transfer)
Bank Address - SBI Khandagiri, BBSR
How to Apply: Send your paper to email@example.com
38-8-45, M.G. Road, VIJAYAWADA - 520 010.
Convener | Science Plus (S+)
Mob: +91 8763630137
Whatsapp : + 91-8763630137(Send your queries in whatsapp message only)
Event Website: Clickhere
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere