Association Name: Asian Society For Academic Research
About Association: The Asian Society For Academic Research (ASAR) is a non-profit association with main aim of promoting the Academic research work in the field of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management. The primary thrust of the association is to promote technical analysis education to enable its members to be more effective. ASAR provides its members with the place to share ideas, information & different research findings in a most exhilarating environment.Event: International Conference on Electrical, Electronics & Computer Science (ICEECS), Kolkata
Event Date : 24th June 2018
Call for Papers: Following are the topics of interest but not limited to:-
- Computer Networks.
- Data Communications.
- Data Encryption.
- Data Mining.
- Database Systems.
- Programming Languages.
- Software Engineering.
- Computer Animation.
- Artificial intelligence.
- GUI, Distributed and Parallel Processing.
- Operating Systems.
- Internet and Web Applications.
- Mobile Computing.
- Security and Cryptography.
- Pattern Recognition.
- Neural Networks.
- Parallel and Distributed Computing, Etc.
- Architectural interaction.
- Big data infrastructure
- Cloud computing
- Data canter networking.
- Nanoelectronics and microelectronics
- Electric Power Generation
- Electronic Materials
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessor based Technologies
- Digital Communication
- Digital Security
- Magnetic Theory
- Micro Machines
- Economic aspects of power quality and cost of supply
- Sensibility of loads and other electrical equipment to power quality characteristics
- Influences of disturbing loads on supply networks and other electrical devices
- Electrical and exploitative characteristics of loads and electrical power converters
- Reliability and continuity of supply.
- Power quality in grids with distributed generation and renewable energies
- Energy efficiency in industry
- Education and power quality
- Electrical Materials and Process
- Semiconductor Technology
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology
- Electronic Materials
- Education and Training for Electrical Engineers
- Power System Planning and Scheduling
- Power System Protection, Operation and Control
- Transmission & Distribution Systems and Apparatus HVDC and FACTS
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs (EMTP)
- Wind, Solar and Renewable Energy
- Control Theory and Application
- Electrical Machines
- Electric Drivers and Application
- Electrical Traction Systems and Control
- Electromagnetic and Applied Superconductivity
- Industrial Process Control and Automation
- Inverter and Converter Technology
- MEMS-Related Technology
Paper Submission: Clickhere
- Paper Submission (Full Paper) 6th June 2018
- Notification of Acceptance 8th June 2018
- Final Authors' Registration 12th June 2018
Account No. : 32931780711
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0010927
How to Apply: Email the formatted paper according to the .doc template paper (in .doc or .docx format) at E-mail Id - firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and city of the conference
8A & 8B, Lindsay Street,
West Bengal 700087
Miss S Nayak
Assistant Secretary, South Asia (India Chapter)
Mob(Call/Whatsapp) :+91 8280047516 (Call 9.00AM to 7.00PM)
Event Website: Clickhere
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere