College Name: PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
About College: PSG College of Technology is an autonomous, government aided, private engineering college in Coimbatore, India. It is affiliated with Anna University. The college offers a total of 48 full-time and part-time programs in Science, Engineering and Management at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The college was founded in 1951 by G. R. Damodaran as the first private engineering institution established in Tamil Nadu. It is affiliated to PSG & Sons Charities Trust.
Event: Fourth National Workshop on Research Methodology in Fluid Mechanics
Event Date : 22nd-23rd June 2018
Organized by: Department of Mechanical Engineering and National Society of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power, Registration IIT Bombay, Mumbai – 400076.
- Introduction to Research Methodology in Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power
- How to find a Research Problem, do Literature Survey and read Research Papers
- Computational Methods in Fluid and Thermal Sciences.
- Problem Formulation and Case Studies using CFD
- Conducting Research using Simulation Tools
- Design of Experiments & Measurement Techniques
- Case Studies in Experimental Fluid Mechanics & Heat Transfer
- How to Prepare a Journal Manuscript. Ethical & Copyright Issues in Research
Important Dates: .
- Last date of receipt application: 18-06-2018
- UG/PG Students/Research Scholar Rs. 1000
- Faculty member /Industry and R&D Personnel Rs. 2000
Cash/Demand Draft, drawn in favor of “PSG CNCE”payable at Coimbatore.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 86 754 754 55
College Website: www.psgtech.edu
Event Website: Clickhere
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere