About College: Presidency Group of Institutions (PGI), along with the University, constitutes 7 Schools and a College. While the college offers programmes to students at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels in information technology, commerce, management and journalism, the schools offer National and International boards of studies. Presidency College, located in Bengaluru, has been accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. The postgraduate MBA programme at Presidency College is approved by the AICTE, Delhi. Within a short span of three decades, PGI has created a niche for itself as one of the top-notch institutions in Bengaluru. Recently, Presidency Group of Institutions (PGI) was bestowed with the “Most Promising Institute in South India” award at the British South India Council of Commerce and Business Meet 2014.
Event: International Conference on Gender Equality through the Strategy of Gender Mainstreaming
Event Date : 6th - 7th September 2018
Call for Papers: Following are the topics of interest but not limited to:-
- Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment for Sustainable Development.
- Gender Equality, Human Rights and Peace for Sustainable Development.
- Gender Equality and Health for Sustainable Development
- Gender Equality and Education for Sustainable Development
- Gender & Social Sustainability
- Gender and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development.
- Cross Cutting Themes on Sustainable Development.
- Engagement of men in achieving gender equality.
Paper Submission: email@example.com
- Abstract Submission- 31st May 2018
- Abstract Acceptance- 15th June 2018
- Full Paper Submission- 30th June 2018
- Review Comments- 15th July 2018
- Final Submission- 31st July 2018
- Last Date For Registration For The Conference- 31st July 2018
- FACULTY DELEGATES / WORKING PROFESSIONALS (INDIA) Rs.2000
- FULLTIME STUDENTS & FULLTIME PH.D SCHOLARS (INDIA) Rs.1000
- FOREIGN DELEGATES $100
How to Apply: Abstract Submission: The Abstract (200 words, The Times New Roman, 12 fontsize) may be sent via email. For any clarification, you can e-mail to: pu firstname.lastname@example.org The accepted full-length papers should be sent to: email@example.com
Presidency University, Itgalpur,
Rajanakunte, Yelahanka, Bengaluru – 560064
Phone: +91 80 23093500. Ext 118
Mobile: +91 7899218877
College Website: www.presidencyuniversity.in
Event Website: Clickhere
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere