College Name: Rathinam Technical Campus
About College: Rathinam Technical Campus (RTC) was established in the year 2011. It takes the concept of education to a higher stratum. It's an experience that no other educational institution in the category can offer. It's about life-in all its dimensions: Learning, Working and Living. It preempts what education in the future would be because any learning environment that exists in isolation, divorced from the reality of the world outside the campus is bound to be regressive. RTC is set in a sprawling 70 acre campus that is part of the Rathinam Techzone housing an IT Park and Special Economic Zone (SEZ). An access to the professionals from the Techno Park for real time experience, and better institution - industry interaction facilitated by the proximity of the SEZ. So the advantages that it offers are indeed enormous. At Rathinam, we provide the right environment for all-round growth, in which academic is just one part of it. RTC is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. It offers 5 UG Courses (CSE, IT, ECE, CIVIL&MECH) and 2 PG Courses (M.E-Biometrics and Cyber Security & M.E-Applied Electronics).
Event: International Conference on Engineering and Technology 2018 (ICETECH'18
Event Date : 30th and 31st August 2018
Call for Papers: Following are the topics of interest but not limited to:-
- Network Security
- Pervasive Computing.
- Cloud Computing.
- Mobile Computing.
- Adhoc Networks.
- Data Mining.
- Information Security.
- Grid Computing.
- Computer Applications in Web Service.
- Global Optimization Problems.
- Big data.
- Smart Grids.
- Soft Computing Techniques.
- Renewable Power Conversion.
- Feedback Control System.
- Power System Restructure.
- Artificial Intelligence Techniques.
- Expert System.
- Wireless Communication.
- VLSI for Communication.
- VLSI for Signal Processing.
- Source Coding and Data Compression.
- Detection and Estimation.
- Space- Time Signal Processing.
- Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks.
- Image and Video Signal Processing.
- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure
- Civil and Urban Engineering
- Transportation EngineeringM
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Fluid Dynamics
- Compressible Flows
- Computational Mechanics
- Automotive Engineering
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Nanomaterial Engineering
- Plasticity Mechanics
- Multibody Dynamics
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Structural Dynamics
- Noise Control
- Material Engineering
- Transport Phenomena
- Manufacturing Process
- Analog and Digital VLSI.
- Power Quality Improvement Techniques.
- Paper Submission Start Date - 06th June 2018
- Paper Submission Deadline - 20th July 2018
- Notification of Acceptance - 1st August 2018
- Conference Registration Commencement - 10th August 2018
- Conference Registration Deadline - 16th August 2018
- Announcement of Schedule - 22nd August 2018
Paper Submission: email@example.com
Prof. M. Praveen Kumar
Prof. S. P. Santhoshkumar
Rathinam Technical Campus
Pollachi Main Road
Eachanari,Coimbatore - 641 021.
Event Website: www.icetech18.com
College Website: www.rathinamtechnicalcampus.com
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere