College Name: Kumaraguru College of Technology
About College: Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT), Coimbatore is an Engineering College started in 1984 under the auspices of Ramanandha Adigalar Foundation, a charitable educational trust of Sakthi Group. It is situated in a sprawling campus of 150 acres in the IT corridor of Coimbatore which in many ways was a front runner in the eco system.
Event: IEEE Seminar and Poster session on “Antennas ”Event Date : 17th August 2018 (Friday)
- The Poster Session aims to forge industry-student relationship and to encourage students to develop interest in Electromagnetics, Antennas and Microwave/RF. The session is open to UG students of 3rd year and above, and PG and PhD students.
- The poster submission requirements are:
- The poster can contain a detailed study / MATLAB simulation (at UG level) & student projects with simulations/ fabricated projects (at UG/PG level) based in a topic within the scope of electromagnetics, antennas and propagation. Students must quote all the references.
- Poser template must be with Title, author names, designation and affiliation on top followed by the Objective of the work/Motivation, Methodology/Experimental setup, Results & Inferences, Conclusion and References neatly arranged in II or III columns.
- UG students can form teams of 2. PG and PhD students should do report their individual work in their posters.
- Please email 1-2 page write-up in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10th August 2018.
- Should be forwarded with the names, affiliations & contact email address of the authors.
- The notification of acceptance will be emailed by 12th August 2018.
- Poster Size: A1. Poster Orientation: Landscape
- Printed posters should be displayed and explained by the authors during poster session.
- The number of participants is limited to 75.
- The registration fee is Rs.600/- for IEEE members and Rs. 700/- for Non-IEEE members.
- The fee should be paid by Demand draft / Cheque drawn in favour of “IEEE Madras Section”, Payable at Chennai or
- Online fund transfer to Karur Vysya Bank account 1245155000071984. Account holder name: ‘HoD – ECE’, IFSC code: KVBL0001245
- Please fill-in the registration form, and send along with DD / Cheque / Proof of online payment by post to the address given below.
- Last date for receiving registration form and DD: 14 th August 2018.
Dr. A. Amsaveni, email@example.com, 9894036677
The Head of the Department,
Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Kumaraguru College of Technology
Event Details: Clickhere
College Website: www.kct.ac.in
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere