About College: VIT TBI (Technology Business Incubator) has been established at Vellore Institute of Technology with the Sponsorship of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India to assist budding entrepreneurs like you to incubate your technology venture.
Event: Technology Entrepreneurship Development Programme (TEDP) in Food & Agro Processing
Event Date : 6th August – 15th September 2018
Organized by: VIT Vellore and Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
Objective of Programme:
- Expose the participants to the key steps in startup venturing process and equip them with adequate knowledge to initiate a venture in Food Processing and Agro-based technologies and/or services.
- Equip them with requisite skills, knowledge and competencies to convert their startup idea into a viable business entity.
- Select qualifying individuals with bankable project reports and provide an opportunity to present the same for incubation support or appropriate funding support.
This 6-week non-residential training programme will cover essentials of:
- Entrepreneurship/ team building/ creativity & innovation/ basics of Marketing, Finance, HR etc/ food processing techniques/ quality control/ certification processes/ hospitality industry/ packaging etc., and visits to food processing industries.
Eligibility: Graduate & diploma holders in Engineering or Science streams with interest to start a venture based on food & agro processing technologies.
- DD for Rs. 3000/- in the name of VIT-Technology Business Incubator, payable at Vellore to be submitted. DD will be returned on full completion of the program.
The General Manager,
VIT-Technology Business Incubator,
VIT Vellore Campus,
Vellore 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
Tel. +91 416 2243097/2202301/03/ 9443311367
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
College Website: www.vittbi.com
Event Details: Clickhere
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere