Event Name: National Conference on Interdisciplinary Interaction on Recent Innovations and Prospects of Phytopharmaceuticals (RIPP-2018)
Event Date : 26th - 27th October 2018
Organized by: Department of Pharmacy
About the Conference:
- Recent trends in Phytopharmaceuticals.
- Phytopharmaceuticals and their health benefits.
- Recent innovations and prospects of phytopharmaceuticals in the prevention of human diseases.
- New drug development from plant sources.
- Standardization of phytopharmaceuticals.
- Biochemical, histological and molecular modeling approaches towards the drug development for humandiseases.
- Modulating effect of phytopharmaceuticals on the status of reactive oxygen species and enzymatic and non-enzymatic antioxidants in human diseases.
Research papers of original contribution are invited for oral presentation in the conference.
Authors are invited to send the soft copy of their abstract of research work not exceeding 200 words in MS-word format. Soft copy should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstract should have a title, authors name and affiliations, full address for correspondence, including fax, phone/mobile and email.
- Faculty members: Rs. 750
- Students & Scholars: Rs. 600
- Last date for submission of abstract : 30.09.2018
- Last date for registration : 30.09.2018
Conference Director (RIPP-2018)
Department of Pharmacy& Director, Centre for Cell Biology and Drug Discovery
Chidambaram-608 002, Tamil Nadu
For More Details: Clickhere
College Website: www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in