About College: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) was founded in 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by the Chancellor Dr. G. Viswanathan. VIT attracts students from all the 29 states of India and more than 41 different countries because of its academic excellence. The credentials of VIT in academics and research, has placed VIT in the 13th position among the engineering institutions and VIT Business School has placed 17th position among the business schools in India by NIRF, Govt. of India Ranking. The world ranking body namely the QS has given 4 STAR rating to VIT, with that VIT becomes the first institution in India to have the 4 STAR rating. In addition to this, the consortium of industries, FICCI has adjudged VIT as the “Excellence in Faculty”. VIT has the record of publishing maximum number of SCOPUS Indexed Research Journal papers in 2016, among Indian Universities, overtaking all the premier institutions. VIT has also completed 3 cycles of NAAC accreditation and has been rated as “A” grade institution. In addition, VIT also has obtained for the coveted ABET accreditation by US agency.
Event: The 2nd World Summit on Advances in Science, Engineering and Technology(INDIANA SUMMIT -2019)
Event Date: 3rd-5th October 2019
Organized by: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), India
Subject Areas: Original contributions are solicited on topics covered under broad areas such as (but not limited to),
- Engineering & Technology:
Additive Manufacturing and 3D Printing
Additive Manufacturing & 3D printing
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
Cloud computing and Internet of Things (IoT)
Computer Software & Applications
Cyber Physical Systems
Data Mining & Big Data
Image and Signal Processing
Information Science and Technology
Machine Learning & Cognitive Science
Material Science and application of materials
Nano electronics and Nano Photonics
Nano Sensors, MEMS, NEMS
Nano technology & smart materials
Networks & Communications
Power electronics and Power systems
Robotics & Automation
Space environment & aviation technology
- Physical & Life Sciences:
Bio medical engineering
Ecology & Environment
Nano Bio Technology
- Health & Medicine:
Power Electronics and Power Systems
Alternative health Family medicine
Medicine and Medical science
Nano Medicine & Diagnostics
- Other Topics:
- At least one author of an accepted paper need to register, Only registered author’s paper will appear in the Proceedings and will be included in the Technical Program.
- If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered.
- Participants should sent the dully filled registration form along with the DD to: Organizing Chair, Indiana Summit 2019, School of Information Technology and Engineering, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India 632014.
Registration form: Clickhere
Online Submission: Clickhere
- SAARC/African Delegates:
Faculty Members / Scientists / Industry experts:Rs.30000/450 USD
Students: Rs.20000/300 USD
Accompanying Person: Rs.20000/300 USD
- Foreign Delegates
Faculty Members / Scientists / Industry experts:500 USD
Students: 350 USD
Accompanying Person:350 USD
- Group Registration (Not applicable for Students)
10% fee will be reduced for 3-5 registrations.
20% fee will be reduced for 6 registrations and above.
- Delegates are requested to pay through online portal/bank.
- No Fee will be accepted in cash.
- Indian Delegates have the option to send the Demand Drafts in favour of “Vellore Institute Technology” payable at Vellore along with completed “Registration Form”
- Microchimica Acta.
- Journal of Information & Knowledge Management.
- Cybernetics and Information Technologies.
- Computers and Electrical Engineering (Elsevier).
- International Journal of Simulation, Systems, Science and Technology.
- International Journal of Information Technology and Web Engineering (IJITWE).
- Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences.
- Advanced Science, Engineering and Medicine.
- Lecture Notes on Multidisciplinary Industrial Engineering, Springer.
- Micro and Nano Systems (Springer).
- International Journal of Nanotechnology.
- International Journal of Nano and Biomaterials.
- Paper Submission: 15th May 2019
- Acceptance Notification:30th May 2019
- Early Bird Registration:2nd August 2019
- Last date for Registration:2nd September 2019
The Organizing Chair, Indiana Summit 2019,
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India
Phone : +91 416 220 2771
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
To Know A Fest in Facebook,Clickhere