6th IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems from 14th to 16th Dec 2020 on Chennai, India
College Name: Vellore Institute of Technology, Kelambakkam
Event Start Date: 14.12.2020
Event End Date: 16.12.2020
Event Title: IEEE-iSES
Event Organized By IEEE
About the Event:
The primary objective of IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (IEEE-iSES, formerly IEEE-iNIS) is to provide a platform for both hardware and software researchers to interact under one umbrella for further development of smart electronic systems. Efficient and secure data sensing, storage, and processing play pivotal roles in current information age. The state-of-the-art smart electronic systems cater to the needs of efficient sensing, storage, and computing. At the same time, efficient algorithms and software used for faster analysis and retrieval of desired information are becoming increasingly important. Big data which are large, complex data sets, are now a part of the Internet world. Storing and processing needs of the enormous amount of structured and unstructured data are getting increasingly challenging. At the same time, Internet of Things (IoT) and cyber-physical systems (CPS) have been evolving with simultaneous development of hardware and software and span across everyday consumer electronics. The performance and efficiency of the present as well as the future generations of computing and information processing systems are largely dependent upon advances in both hardware and software. IEEE-iSES has been initiated as a sponsored meeting of Technical Committee on VLSI, IEEE-CS (https://www.ieee-tcvlsi.org/) that endorses a league of successful meetings including ASAP, ISVLSI, and ARITH, are now presented as “Sister Conferences”.
- Nanoelectric VLSI and Sensor Systems (NVS)
- Energy-Efficient, Reliable VLSI systems (ERS)
- Hardware/Software for IoTs and Consumer Electronics (IoT)
- Hardware for Secure Information Processing (SIP)
- Hardware/Software for AI, Robotics and Automation (AIR)
- Hardware/Software for Vehicular Intelligent Systems (VIS)
- The payment can be made using Indian National Rupee (INR) for the equivalent to US dollar rate mentioned for the different categories below.
- 1 $ = INR 71 Standard Rate Applicable
- Each of the papers for the technical program needs to be registered at the regular registration rate (not student rate) by the authors and be presented for inclusion in the proceedings as per the IEEE regulations.
- A regular registration is only for a single author who is presenting the paper in the conference. If the co-authors are interested in attending the conference then they are advised to register in call for participation rate (See Call for participation below).
- If an author has multiple papers, one paper needs to be registered at the full rate. The 2nd paper onward may be allowed to have students rate.
- The early registration deadline is 11th November 2019.
- The papers under student research forum can be covered under student registrations
- Registration Fee is inclusive of accommodation at NIT Rourkela Hostel for students. Please see where to Stay for more details.
|Submission||May 31, 2020
|Acceptance||July 20, 2020
|Final Version||August 20, 2020|
Submission Link: Click Here
Vellore Institute of Technology, Kelambakkam – Vandalur Rd, Rajan Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600127
|Program Contact||Dr. Saket Srivastavaemail@example.com|
|Web Contact||Dr. Dhruva Ghaifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Local Arrangement Contact||Dr. Sakthivel G.||Sakthivel.email@example.com|
|Registration Contact||Dr. Raghukiran Nadimpallifirstname.lastname@example.org|
Event Website: Click Here
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere