BRNS Sponsored Three Days Seminar on Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields and Radiation Conducted by St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamilnadu on 12/12/2019 to 14/12/2019.
College Name: St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology
Event Date: 12/12/2019 to 14/12/2019.
Organized by: Dept. of ECE
Event Description: EMI is the disturbance caused by the electronic equipment to electrical circuit in the vicinity of electromagnetic field. This can be very critical in systems used in military, medical navigation and transit etc. As an engineer, it is important to know the effects of EMI and the ways of overcoming it, in order to protect the device, environment and life. The main objective of this workshop is to disseminate the importance of technical knowledge in Biological effects of Electromagnetic Interference, to enable the engineers to be aware of various sources of EMI, so that the design of equipment’s would be made with this consideration and to provide a platform for research in this field.
- Sources of Electromagnetic Fields and Radiation & its management
- Electromagnetic compatibility
- Radiation & Risk Assessment and Management
- Biological Effects and Health Implications
- Sources and Effects of Electromagnetic Interferences -Devices
- Ionization and Non-Ionization Radiation
- Modeling Human Body for Irradiation Studies
- Therapeutic and Clinical Applications of Radiation
- Industrial Visit to SAMEER to study the EMI from various devices
Last date for Registration:09-12-2019
Intimation for the selection: 10-12-2019
Registration Fee: Rs.750/-
St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology
Old Mamallapuram Road, Semmancheri,
Tamil Nadu 600119
For More Details: Click here
To Get Update On Facebook, Click here