About College: PSG iTech, the latest initiative of PSG and Sons’ Charities, aims to realize its objective of enhancing youth empowerment through technical education. This institute caters to various engineering disciplines, focusing on learning, industry engagement of students, innovative and inclusive pedagogy, and ethics.
Event: National workshop on FPGA Based System Design Using VIVADO Design Suite and ZYNQ-7000 SOC
Event Date : 18th-19th December 2018
- Introduction to Xilinx 7 series FPGA , Vivado and ZynQ 7000 SoC
- Creating an HDL Design, Synthesis and Implementation with Xilinx Vivado
- Hardware Debugging, Monitoring and driving of real time FPGA signals
- Extending the hardware design by adding AXI peripheral using IP catalog
- Creating and adding own custom Peripheral IP
- Interfacing Peripheral Modules with Zynq FPGA boards
- Invoking PLL module for clock generation
- Inter facing WiFi module using Zynq 7000 series Zedboard
- Creating an HTML page and Visualizing the data in the webserver
- Registration for workshop can be made by sending the duly filled in application form along with Demand Draft to the below mentioned address. A demand draft for Rs.1500 /- is to be drawn in favor of “PSG CNCE” payable at Coimbatore,. Registration is based on First Come First Serve basis.
Last Date for Registration : 10th December 2018