Event Name: One Week Hands-on Training Programme on “Preparation and Synthesis of Nanocomposites and Nanomaterials
Event Start Date: 09-12-2019
Event End Date: 14-12-2019
Event Organizing Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering
Event Description: Nanomaterials are a rapidly developing field, which includes a diverse collection of disciplines. The applications of nanomaterials are gaining overwhelming response in almost all the fields. Introduction and scope, nanostructures, effect of nanoscale dimensions on various properties, Fabrication methods, characterisation methods, applications of nanomaterials and nanocomposites. Especially in healthcare sector, tremendous developments have been achieved. In the coming years, the developments in this field are expected to fluorish and lead to several life-saving medical technologies and treatment methods and other applications such as aerospace, automobile and electronics components.
- Green Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles from plant extracts
- Green Synthesis of Metal Oxide Nanoparticles from plant extracts
- Chemical reduction of metal nanoparticles
- Synthesis of metal oxide Nanoparticles using gel combustion technique
- Synthesis of metal oxide Nanoparticles using precipitation technique
- Synthesis of Ferrofluid nanoparticles
- Preparation of Thin-film by Spin coating technique
- Electrode Deposition Technique of metal nanoparticles
- Preparation Super hydrophobic coating for self-cleaning application.
- Synthesis of metal oxide Nanocomposites using Co-precipitation technique
- Powder Metallurgy Techniques used to prepare Nanocomposites and its applications
- Nano Catalysis.
- XRD, SEM, TEM characterization.
- The Registration fee is Rs.4500/-, No. of students and staffs are restricted to 30. Participants from all Engineering and Arts & Science Institutions are requested to fill the registration form and send the photocopy of the filled registration form and payment receipt to this Email.ID:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp No.6374805245. Registration can be done through NEFT, Google pay, etc. to this account number 24273070000040, IFSC Code: SYNB 0002427, Bank Name: Syndicate Bank, Vimal Jyothi Extension Counter.
- Last Date for Registration: 22-11-2019.
- Selection will be intimated after 22-11-2019
How to Apply: The applicants should send their applications in the specified format to reach us on or before 22/11/2019. If selected we should confirm by mail or by phone.
Contact person Details for Event Queries:
Dr.S.CHRISTOPHER EZHIL SINGH, M.E., Ph.D., M.I.E.,
Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering,
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College,
Kannur-670632, Kerala, India.
Mobile No:- *+918300352566*