International Conference on International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy, Engineering, Biological and Medical Applications Conducted by Chettinad College of Engineering and Technology, Karur, Tamilnadu on 12-12-2019 & 13-12-2019.
Event: International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy, Engineering, Biological and Medical Applications
Event Date: 12-12-2019 & 13-12-2019
Organized by: Dept. of Science and Humanities
Event Description: The International Conference on Advanced Nanomaterials for Energy, Engineering, Medical and Biological Applications (ICAN-2019) provides an international platform to share immeasurable knowledge among young researchers, academic individuals, students & industrial delegates that will result in development of the personal skills and the nation through delightful knowledge sharing. The conference will feature invited talks from eminent personalities all around the world and also students and young researchers will have a unique chance to be acquainted with the latest innovative ideas. The conference will provide a good platform for the research scholars, students, engineers and faculty members to exchange their innovative ideas in latest trends, technologies, research results & applications of advanced materials in energy, engineering, medical and communication applications.
Call For Papers: The researchers, academicians and industrialists can present their contribution in the following (not restricted to) themes.
- Advanced Materials Science & Engineering
- Advanced Materials for Environmental Applications
- Bio-Materials & Bio-devices
- Carbon Nanostructures & Graphene
- Ceramics and Composite Materials
- Chalcogenide and Perovskite Nanomaterials
- CO2– Conversion & Storage
- Computational Materials Science
- Emerging Smart Materials & Spintronics
- Energy Harvesting Nanomaterials
- Materials for Aerospace and Defense Applications
- Materials for Medicine & Nano Biotechnology
- Materials for Radiation Detection Applications
- Micro – Meso – Nano porous materials
- Nanomaterials for Safety
- Nanoelectronics, Nano sensor & MEMS
- Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Structural & Construction Materials
- Thermoelectric, Pyroelectric & Piezoelectric Materials
Last date for abstract submission: 25-11-2019
Full Paper Submission: 30-11-2019
Author Registration: 05-12-2019
Preparation of Abstract:
- The abstract for paper presentation must not exceed 250 words and should showcase conference themes. Abstract should be prepared with Times New Roman font with font size 12, title font size 14 and line spacing 1.5.
- Research papers should report original, previously unpublished experimental or theoretical findings. The manuscript should be restricted to a maximum of 8 pages as per the Elsevier / springer format.
- The selected papers will be published in UGC listed and Scopus indexed journal (Materials TodayConference Proceedings) after plagiarism checking.
Chettinad College of Engineering and Technology
Karur – 639114,
The Co-Convener/Organizing Secretary,
ICAN – 2019, Department of Science and Humanities,
Email – email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile – +91 99407-06651 ; +91 98426-70308
College Website: www.chettinadtech.ac.in