About College: The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India vide its order no. F. 23-13-2009-TS-III Dated 30th of Oct. 2009 and 3rd March 2010, had decided to set up ten new NITs. In view of the above NIT Mizoram was started in the year 2010 in the state of Mizoram with an objective to impart education, research & training leading to B.Tech, M.Tech & PhD. degrees. This institute has been declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament. Here the students are admitted through All India Entrance Exam- Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main).
Event Name: National Conference on Waste to Energy 2018
Event Date : 27th-28th December 2018
Call for Paper:
- Biomass to energy conversion technologie.
- Management frame work for municipal solid waste systems.
- Thermal solid waste utilization in regular and industrial facilities.
- Conversion of large scale waste into value added products.
- Renewable Energy Systems and Sources (RESS) and Industrial Applications.
- Fuel cells in the waste to energy chain.
- Energy recovery from waste Incineration.
- Construction waste as resource and energy.
- Food waste recycling.
- Chemical waste recycling.
- e-Waste recycling.
- Waste heat recovery techniques.
- Mechanical technologies for recycling waste composites.
- Green Economy.
- Policy for efficient waste to energy conversion.
- Numerical study of waste to energy conversion system.
- Last date of submission of abstract October 31, 2018.
- Notification of acceptance. November 8, 2018.
- Submission of full paper. November 30, 2018.
- Submission of revised Manuscript. December 15, 2018.
- Last date of registration. December 20, 2018.
Dr. Pankaj Kalita/ Dr. H. Lalhmingsanga
NIT Mizoram, Chaltlang,
Phone : +917085847427, +919954905307
Event Website: Clickhere
College Website: www.iitg.ac.in/