National level Seminar on “Research Article Writing Skills” & Hands-on Training on “Research Profile Maintenance” Conducted by Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu on 21/09/2019
Event: National level Seminar on “Research Article Writing Skills” & Hands on Training on “Research Profile Maintenance”
Event Date: 21/09/2019
- To enhance the writing skills of the research manuscript
- To augment the quality and productive publications in referred journals
- To strengthen the knowledge of the participants to go in search of plagiarism issues, journal classifications, top journals, where they can publish their articles without any strain.
- To be aware of review system and the editorial policies.
Hands on Training: The topics for Hands on Training include various categories of creating, updating, interlinking and maintenance of research profiles in Google scholar, Scopus, Orchid and Web of Science. Also the programme deals with providing Key ideas in resolving issues regarding the missing citation count in indexing service providers. These discussions and hands on training will make the participants to be familiar in preparing standard formats of their research profile. Hence the following are the main objectives of Hands on Training.
- To motivate the faculty and students to involve in research publications.
- To understand the significance of h-index, i10-index and impact factors.
- To discuss the issues related to missing citation count.
- To be aware of indeed and non-indexed journal in order to publish scientific papers.
- Article Writing
- Research Database Maintenance
- Registration – 19.09.2019
- Intimation of Selection – 19.09.2019
- Participants Confirmation – 20.09.2019
- Seminar – 21.09.2019
Registration Fee :
- UG/PG Students – INR 300/-
- Ph.D., Scholar – INR 400/-
- Academician – INR 500/-
- Industrial Person – INR 700/-
Registration Details: Spot Registration available