Event Name: One-week GIAN course on Laser Surface Engineering: Fundamentals And Applications
Event Date : 29th October – 2nd November 2018
Course contents: The course intends to cover following topics:
- Introduce the participants to fundamental properties of laser beams as advanced materials processing and manufacturing tool.
- Provide the participants an overview of principles involved in laser-material interactions.
- Build broad understanding of laser based physical processes and their implications in surface engineering.
- Provide exposure to practical problems and their solutions through laser based surface engineering for manufacturing processes in various industries.
- Enable the participants to identify, select, and optimize laser materials processes through case studies of practical problems and probable solutions for innovative and potential next generation manufacturing processes.
Registration Link: Clickhere
- Participants from Abroad: US $500
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 5000/-
- Faculty Members: Rs. 3000/-
- Students (Pursuing PhD / Master/ Bachelor Courses): Rs. 2000/-
- Last date of registration is 25th October, 2018.
Dr. Basil Kuriachen,
Department of Mechanical Engineering,
National Institute of Technology Mizoram,
Chaltlang, Aizawl, Mizoram –
796012, Contact: +91-9947187133,
Event Website: Clickhere
College Website: www.nitmz.ac.in