Event: One Week Workshop on Robotics and Computer Vision
Event Date: 16-12-2019 & 20-12-2019
Organized by: Department of EEE & ECE
Event Description: This course is designed to provide an exposure to the fundamentals of Robotics and Computer Vision. Participants will learn kinematics and dynamics of industrial manipulators, kinematics of mobile robots, trajectory planning, path planning and control and how to embed intelligence in robotic tasks. Hands-on training and practice sessions will help participants gain confidence on robotic concepts, their simulation and implementation
including sessions on intelligent agents. The basics and applications of computer vision will also be dealt with. Application such as feature extraction and object detection will be implemented and executed using Python. Application of Deep learning in computer vision will be taught and a lab session will be dedicated for it. Recent Applications and future research directions will be discussed.
The major topics to be covered but not limited to are as follows:
1. Introduction to Robotics and Robot Simulators.
2. Robotic Control: Position control, trajectory tracking, force control.
3. Sensors and Vision System.
4. Robot Hardware Implementation
5. Robot Actuation Systems.
6. Industrial Applications of Robotics.
7. Computer vision – Feature detection & object classification.
8. Computer vision using Python.
9. Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Hands-on.
10.Recent Applications and research directions.
Registration Fee: No registration charges
For Registration: Click here
Professor Rajesh Kumar
Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering
M: +91-9549654481, E-mail– email@example.com
Malaviya National Institute of Technology