About College: RVS Technical campus intends to be the preeminent research and teaching institution linking the people of our institutions to the nation and the world by providing quality, career focused education and world class specializations.
Event: Scopus Indexed International Conference on Computational Vision and Bio Inspired Computing (ICCVBIC 2019)
Event Date: 25th-26th September 2019
Organized by: Inventive Research Organization & RVS Technical campus
Call for Papers:
- Adaptive fuzzy pattern recognition
- Agent based modeling and fuzzy logic.
- Artificial Life and Artificial Immune Systems.
- Autonomy-Oriented Computing.
- Bio Sensors.
- Bio-based models and paradigms in computer vision.
- Bioinformatics and Cheminformatics.
- Bio-inspired Fuzzy Clustering, Image Classification.
- Bio-inspired fuzzy logic controllers for power system stabilizers.
- Bio-inspired fuzzy models applied to cloud computing.
- Biological Computing.
- Biological vision to artificial vision.
- Biologically inspired imaging and sensing.
- Biologically inspired sensors design.
- Cellular and Molecular Automata.
- Cognitive concept learning under the environment of big data.
- Complex data analysis: preprocessing and processing and other real life static and
- dynamic problems.
- Computational complexity.
- Computational Neuroscience.
- Bio Security.
- Computer Vision Methods for Bioinformatics.
- Data Fusion, Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining.
- DNA and Molecular Computing.
- DNA Nanotechnology.
- Evolutionary Computing and Genetic Algorithms.
- Expert Systems.
- Eye-based biometric recognition systems.
- Fuzziness application in big data.
- Fuzzy logic approaches in Evolutionary Computation.
- Fuzzy-Neural and Hybrid schemes in adaptive estimation and control.
- Granular computing based concept learning algorithms for big data.
- Human Computer Interaction.
- Learning based on Fuzzy Rule-Based Systems.
- Machine Learning and Decision Science.
- Mathematical foundations of formal concept analysis for incremental computing.
- Mathematical models of granular computing for parallel computing.
- Microelectronics for Fuzzy and Bio-inspired Systems.
- Multiobjective Bio-inspired Fuzzy Systems.
- Multi-granularity and multi layered models of concept lattice.
- Neuro-fuzzy technologies for medical and bioengineering applications.
- Unconventional and biologically inspired signal/image processing.
- Visual-based interactive robotics.
- Image processing in IoT.
- Image processing in Bio medical applications.
- Interested authors can sent their papers through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Paper Submission: Clickhere
- Springer – Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Series – Scopus Indexed
Series Ed.: Kacprzyk, Janusz , ISSN: 2194-5357
- Paper Submission Due: 15th July 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 13th August 2019
- Last date of registration and final paper submission: 1st September 2019
To Know A Fest in Facebook,Clickhere