Second Series of National Conference – 2020 Conducted by Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur, Tamilnadu on 13-03-2020 & 14-03-2020.
College Name: Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College
Event Date: 13-03-2020 & 14-03-2020
Organized by: Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College
Event Description: The Organizer cordially invites full paper in doc format indicating Title of paper, Name(s) of author(s), organization affiliation to participate in the 2nd Series of National Conference -2020. Topics of interest for submission includes various sub themes, but are not limited. The aim of the NCON-2020 conference is to provide a forum for laying the foundations of a new principled approach to Engineering & Technology. To this end, the meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications for sustainable development.
- BME: Conference on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI)
- CIVIL: Conference on Civil and Building Engineering Informatics
- MECH: Conference on Recent Trends in Metallurgy, Materials, Manufacturing and Aeronautical Engineering
- EEE: Conference on Automation and Electrical Engineering
- ECE: Conference on Innovations in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- CSE/IT: Conference on Smart Intelligent Computing and Applications
- MBA: Conference on Work, Culture & Organizations
For Registration: The participants are requested to register by sending the duly filled Registration form through e-mail along with their Research paper and registration fees (through NEFT/Cash Deposition and Online Transfer or through DD in favour of “The Principal, Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College” payable at “Perambalur”) along with registration form.
- Academic faculty – Rs.1000
- Industrial Delegates – Rs.1200
- Research Scholars / NGO – Rs.600
- Students (B.E./M.E/Polytechnic) – Rs.500
- Proceeding & Certificate (additional copy) for Co-Authors (if required) – Rs.500
- Only Certificates (Co-Authors) – Rs.250
Intimation of Acceptance : 05 March, 2020
Submission of full length Paper : 29 February, 2020
Registration : On or before 10 March, 2020