Short term course on Power Converters For e-Mobility Conducted by PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu on 06-01-2019 to 10-01-2019.
College Name: PSG College of Technology
Event Date: 06-01-2019 to 10-01-2019
Organized by: Department of EEE
Event Description: Applications of power electronics is dominant in the various fields of aerospace, utility systems, telecommunications, industries, domestic, transportation, etc. Latest developments in semiconductors devices makes it way in the various applications of electric vehicles. Trends towards renewable energy and the electrification of automobiles increase the importance of power electronic technologies. e-Mobility being the fourth part of industrial revolution, creating more way in the developments in the automobile industry and its applications. e-mobility completely depends on the power converters for propulsion, charging and other grid interfacing solutions.
- Impact of EVs on electric network
- Infrastructure requirements for integrating EVs with Grid operations.
- Homeandpubliccharginginfrastructure-connections, installing, wirings and limitations.
- Architecture of hybrid and electric vehicles.DC/DC converters for EV drive train.
- Bidirectional AC/DC converters for power transfers in EV
- Control system for hybrid electric vehicles
- Fast charging topologies and battery swapping techniques
- Smart converters for grid auxiliary services using EV batteries
- Distributed storage using G2V, V2G and V2H technologies
- Drives for hybrid and electric vehicles
- Metering for power transfer between modes of EV
- Design of converters in MATLAB and PSIM
- Exhibition & Live demo session by EV manufactures
Submission of application Closes: 15-12-2019
Selection notification by: 20-12-2019
Registration Closes: 25-12-2019
Faculty from universities and institutes – Rs.2500/-
Students and research scholars – Rs.1000/-
Industry professional/ R&D Units – Rs.4000/-
Mob: 9843281115, 9976128726, 9786300365
PSG College of Technology
Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641004
College Website: http://www.psgtech.edu/