College Name: Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital Bharath
Event: International Psoriasis Conference
Event Date : 29th to 30th October 2015
Conference Details :
- Sree Balaji Medical College & Hospital Is a constituent College of Bharath University, It Is catering to the health care needs of the people and it is provided with state of the art infrastructure with qualified and experienced staff and well equipped lab. The Department of Dermatology was started in the year 2003 as an undergraduate department which has evolved now to a postgraduate department providing quality education and research opportunity.
- Psoriasis is an Immune mediated genetically determined common dermatological disorder which affects skin, nail and joint and has various systemic associations. It affects approximately 2% of the general population. The physical and psychological impact of the disease has stimulated a growing International Interest and concern about. In this conference we highlight more on different phenatype&r recent evidence and co morbidities of psoriasis.
- We will spread awareness and end the stigma and discrimination worldwide and will send a powerful global message that psoriasis is a serious Noncommunicable Disease (NCD) that needs greater public awareness of its Inflammatory nature, psychosocial impacts and shared risk factors with other more deadly NCDs
- To achieve this we have planned lectures by eminent speakers of both national and international repute. We invite abstracts for Free papers, Prize papers and Posters.
- Post Graduates: INR 1000 (Till Sept 15th 2015), INR 1500 (After Sept 15th 2015)
- Faculty: INR 1500 (Till Sept 15th 2015), INR 2000 (After Sept 15th 2015)
Dates To Remember :