Event Name: Three Day National Workshop with Hands-on session in Signal and Image Processing: Practice to Research
Event Date: 05-03-2020 to 07-03-2020
Organized by: Department of Instrumentation
About the Event: The Signal and Image Processing: Practice to Research have created the opportunity to use recent advanced algorithms for high performance domains. This workshop focuses on applications in the following areas: IoT, Audio/Speech signal processing, Telecommunication and includes Mathematical modelling based on Wavelet Transforms. The workshop incites faculty members, on-going researchers to equip and advance their knowledge in this area, and also, outlines the prospective areas for novel research.
- Radar Signal Processing.
- Wavelet Transforms for Signal/Image Processing.
- Signal Processing for Cooperative Communication
- Artificial Neural Networks Applications in Signal / Image Processing
- Role of Signal Processing in IoT
- Advanced Image Steganography Techniques
- Compression Techniques for Light Field Images
- Hands on Sessions
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs 1500/-
- Faculty/Industry Experts/Scientists: Rs. 3,000/-
Registration Details: Prospective participants are requested to fill up the registration form after paying through online and send it to the coordinator.
- Last date for registration: 29th February, 2020
- Workshop Dates: 5th to 7th March, 2020
Registration: Click here
Dr. G.K.Rajini, Associate Professor
+91-9790107509 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. S.Balaji , Associate Professor
+91-9443436702 – email@example.com
Dr.G. Abhishek, Assistant Professor (Senior)
+91-9003542499 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vellore Institute of Technology
Tamilnadu – 632014