Event Name: Two Days Workshop on “Bloom Box- The Future Energy in India
Event Date : 27th and 28th September 2018
Organized by: Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Introduction on bloom box.
- Installation of bloom box-An overview.
- Role of fuel cells in fabricating bloom box.
- Crisis of power demand and effective utilization of renewable energy.
- MATLAB/Simulink design of solid oxide fuel cells in fabricating bloom box.
- Last date for receipt of application : 25.08.2018
- Intimation of Participants selected : 04.09.2018
- Confirmation by participants : 10.09.2018
- Students/ Research Scholars : Rs. 500/-
- Academicians : Rs. 700/-
- Industrial Persons : Rs. 1000/-
The Participants can send their duly filled-in registration form to the coordinator along with the Demand Draft in favour of ‘Karpagam College of Engineering’ payable at Coimbatore. The registration fee includes Kit, lunch and refreshment.
Two Days Workshop on “Bloom Box-The Future Energy in India”
Department of EEE,
Karpagam College of Engineering,
Coimbatore-641 032, India.
Contact No: +91-8072262692
E-mail: [email protected]
College Website: www.karpagamtech.ac.in