College Name: Karpagam College of Engineering
About College: Karpagam charity trust was promoted in the year 1989 by Dr.R.Vasanthakumar B.E.(Hons) ,D.sc. Chairman and Managing Trustee,with the vision to serve and to lead the society by imparting quality based education as the mission .Karpagam college of Engineering started in the year 2000 affiliating ANNA university ,chennai .It is a autonomous instution with an enterprising management.
Event Name: Two Days Workshop on “Bloom Box- The Future Energy in India”
Event Date : 27th and 28th September 2018
Organized by: Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Event Details :
- Introduction on bloom box.
- Installation of bloom box-An overview.
- Role of fuel cells in fabricating bloom box.
- Crisis of power demand and effective utilization of renewable energy.
- MATLAB/Simulink design of solid oxide fuel cells in fabricating bloom box.
- Students/ Research Scholars : Rs. 500/-
- Academicians : Rs. 700/-
- Industrial Persons : Rs. 1000/-
- Last date for receipt of application : 25.08.2018
- Intimation of Participants selected : 04.09.2018
- Confirmation by participants : 10.09.2018
How to Apply: The Participants can send their duly filled-in registration form to the coordinator along with the Demand Draft in favour of ‘Karpagam College of Engineering’ payable at Coimbatore. The registration fee includes Kit, lunch and refreshment.
Registration form completed in all aspects is to be sent to:
Two Days Workshop on “Bloom Box-The Future Energy in India”
Department of EEE,
Karpagam College of Engineering,
Coimbatore-641 032, India.
Contact No: +91-8072262692, +91-9894910778
E-mail: [email protected]