Two Days Workshop On Ethical Hacking and its Security Measures will be held at VIT, Vellore which is organized by Departments of Smart computing and digital computing on 19th and 20th, Feb 2020.
College Name: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Event Start Date: 19.02.2020
Event End Date: 20.02.2020
Event Title: Two Days Workshop On Ethical Hacking and its Security Measures
Event Organized By School of Information Technology and Engineering
About the Event:
India is moving towards Digital India exponentially. Threats to e-transactions slow down the growth. Protectors are technologically enabled whereas attackers are school droppers. This workshop could
help the learners to identify the vulnerabilities, threats, exploits, and aid to protect from the attackers / Hackers.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security.
- Social Media Hacking and Security
- Hands-on RAT, Metasploit, Web, and App Pen Testing, Bug Boundy, and Network Pen Testing.
- Tools include ” Burpsuit, Maltigo, NMAP, Shell Script, Wireshark ” OS ” Kali Linux
Faculty Members / Research Scholars / Students
- Rs.700/- (Participant from VIT)
- Rs.800/-(External Participant)
- Registration charges include course material, lunch, and snacks. The number of participants is limited to 70 based on first come first
19th-20th February 2020, 9.30 am-5.00 pm
Event Registration Link: Click Here
- SJT 107, VIT, Vellore
- Dr. Charanya R – Assistant Professor (Senior) – firstname.lastname@example.org – Mob: 9626704484
- Prof. M. Priya – Assistant Professor (SG) – email@example.com – Mob: 9994628305
College Website: chennai.vit.ac.in
Event Brochure: Click Here
To Get Update in Facebook,Clickhere